Apple Music: Discovering Friends’ Shared Playlists Go to your Apple Music profile page. Scroll down to “Following,” then touch the buddy you want to find, or select “See All” to see a vertical list. Find a collection you wish to preserve by scrolling through its “Playlists” and “Listening To” sections.
This Video Should Help:
The “how to view apple music playlist without subscription” is a question that has been asked many times. The answer is that you can find the playlist by going to the artist’s page and clicking on their name in the top right corner.
- how to add someone’s playlist on apple music
- can’t find friends on apple music
- can you see who listens to your playlist on apple music?
- how to follow someone on apple music
- how to add friends on apple music 2021